11 January, 2009

There it goes....


Sometimes I think I have matured so much. Sometimes I think I already know what all the philosophers in this world conveyed as the secret to a happy life. But then sometimes I simply lose all the control over my temper. Those are the times when I feel ignored or taken for granted. But before going into all that I would like to tell my readers that I was not blogging for the past few months because I got a part time contract based job and I was busy like hell managing the job and home. Now the contract is over and I am free. By going for the job I realized two things. One is that if I want I can start working anytime and I haven't lost touch. The second is that I hate to work. I simply hate it. I do love the fact that I get some money for the work I do. But I hate the fact that I never get to keep it. I hate the fact that I am not able to find time for myself. But then I am the only person who is bothered about me. My mother sent me a message and it said that the whole universe helps us to fulfill our dreams, no matter how stupid or silly it may seem to those around me and only we ourselves know the pain it takes to fulfill those dreams. True...... very true. I have been discouraged so much or guided so much through other channels that, now I am reluctant to share my dream with anyone else. So back to my temper. I hate lies, false accusations, buck passing and broken promises. How can people be so petty and so selfish and so carried away? It hurts when someone so close to me fails to make me feel special. Everyone knows they are not special. But the people who claim to love us are supposed to make us feel special. Buying something expensive or a candle lit dinner may not do the job. It may be something as simple as "I will make you a coffee" or "Today I am not going with my friends, I will stay with you and we will do together all those things that I do with my friends" and so on. I often see men spending money for their wives, but they forget to spend some time with their wives. How about holding an umbrella while she is doing some outdoor activity and telling her he doesn't want to ruin her complexion? Do I sound filmy? But take my word, it works. It works miracles. Oh Oh!! By the way its my time to work miracles in the kitchen and there goes my ............. Damn!! So TATA BYE BYE

1 comment:

chinny said...

that stuff about about the whole universe conspiring to help one realise one's dreams is what coelho's constantly saying but...sometimes i wonder-is it one way in which you keep the world going?...i mean,is it the carrot dangled before existence???