09 May, 2012

The Sitcom and Soap Addiction Part 1

I tried many times to be a regular and dedicated blogger. But always something came in the way. This time again I have promised myself to be a regular publisher. Now that I am not working, probably I will get more time.  Now, I have been a home maker for 2 months now and I have found a new area of interest. English TV Series.

There was a time when I was a serial-serial watcher. They were all Hindi soaps (most of them from Balaji telefilms). But now I watch them occasionally or rather accidently, when I am channel surfing. The reason why I am not interested in them anymore?? Addiction to Supernatural, The Big Bang Theory, Two and a Half Men, Raising Hope, Desperate Housewives, Dexter and Criminal Minds.

Oh... Its time for Two and a Half Men on Star World India..

Tah Tah... Buh Bye

No comments: