09 May, 2012

The Sitcom and Soap Addiction Part 2

My mom seldom visits me at Kochi and the last time when she came she wanted me to watch something with her. She said it is a sci fi TV series from 2005 and said she loved the boys in it. It turned out to be....
Oh! Was I skeptical? And I didn't want to admit that I liked 'em. But then it went on to be an addiction especially when the leading men are such eye candies. I should say I fell for Jared Padalecki who portrays Sam Winchester the troubled, brooding younger Winchester brother.

So naturally I ended up watching all the 6 seasons until I was up to date on the series and continued on to watching the latest season (7). And need I say I am ecstatic that CW picked up the series for a new season.

Basically the show IS "Supernatural" with story line being anything but believable. Oh C'mon Lucifer killing Ganesha and defeating Kali, that is more than my Hindu heart could digest. But I watched all of it and still continue to watch it even though it is totally against most of my beliefs.

Just the love between the brothers and the importance given to family was enough of a story line for me. And Jared.... wooohoooo thats one sexy darling, to take eyes off.

The addiction continues......................


No comments: